Dealing with some of life's most important issues by ignoring them and going on about trivial and irrelevant topics.
I don't even want my real name known yet, for fear that other people I know will read my blog and then comment on it. I don't even think it matters if what they say is good or bad so much as simply being exposed. Besides what would my co-workers say, what would my wife say? "You have a
what? How could you?" Okay, maybe it wouldn't be quite that bad.
Still, thoughts that are trying to get out would suddenly find themselves under the utmost scrutiny. It kind of puts a damper on creativity. Kind of like "You're writing a novel? Let me read it!" And of course no one wants to let someone else read garbage they have written until it at least has become polished garbage. That's why I keep my NaNoWriMo participation mostly a secret.
Part of me still can't believe I'm doing this. I feel like I'm getting away with something, and it's only a matter of time before I'm found out.